Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
The Year of Living Like Jesus - Edward G. Dobson I wavered between giving this 3 and 4 stars, so consider this a 3.5 star review.I read The Year of Living Biblically earlier this year, and was really taken by it, so when I heard about this book, I was interested in seeing how it would measure up.Unfortunately it didn't quite live up to my expectations. It's not quite as interesting as The Year of Living Biblically, and Ed Dobson has a tendency to start sermonizing which is a bit frustrating, when you really just want to read about how his year is going.All in all, I would have been more interested in reading about him trying to live a year of following the Gospels, than of following the Christian Jews. He even says himself that the traditions of Jews now are nothing like the traditions of the Jews of Jesus' time - so why even bother?I still consider it well worth reading though, as Ed Dobson does bring up some good points - even if he approached the year differently from what I had hoped.