Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
All By My Selves: Walter, Peanut, Achmed, and Me - Jeff Dunham From the very first time I even heard about this book, I was keen, but I wasn't too sure whether the book would actually be any good, or if it was just a gimmick. Especially when I saw that Jeff Dunham's characters took part in it as well. How would that even work in writing? Wouldn't it end up being too 'cute' for words? The only way that would work would be if the book came out on audiobook, narrated by Jeff Dunham himself...... Famous last words, because of course it did. And when I discovered that, I saw no reason to hesitate further, and immediately turned to audible.com to buy it (I usually stick to audible.co.uk, but unfortunately they didn't have it). It was worth every penny! I usually listen to audiobooks while biking to and from work, and I can't help but wonder what the other cyclists must have thought, when I biked past them laughing my head off - yes, Jeff Dunham is every bit as funny in book as on stage - and literally found myself biking detours to get to listen to "just another five minutes".It's a well-written book, coated with Jeff's humour and charm. I got to know a lot about him that I had no clue about, and am even more impressed by his current success than before. I was thrilled to hear his performance in Denmark being mentioned and laughed out loud at his surprise at how popular he was here as well.I highly recommend it to any fan of Jeff Dunham - but get the audiobook version. I don't think it would be nearly as good without Jeff himself telling the story and doing the voices.