Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret - Judy Blume I've read this more times than I can count, but the last time was at LEAST 15 years ago - if not longer - so I actually remembered very little of it. It was a lot shorter than I remembered though, and I distinctly remembered a scene which turned out not to be from this book at all! Read for the first time as a tween as undeveloped as Margaret herself, it's definitely a book that resonates with young women - even if sanitary pad technology has come a long way since then, and thank you for that! I'm not sure how much I would have liked it, if I'd read it for the first time as an adult, but I think I would still have been able to see its appeal to a younger audience. It's definitely one of those books I hope don't go out of fashion anytime soon....even if I was incredibly amused by the notion that a school would send home letters to 'warn' parents that they'd teach sex ed - I'm pretty sure it's a mandatory part of the syllabus here ;-) Oh, and the completely free assignment would have been completely unheard of at any school I've attended.