Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
Shelf Discovery: The Teen Classics We Never Stopped Reading - Lizzie Skurnick, Laura Lippman, Meg Cabot, Jennifer Weiner, Cecily von Ziegesan An incredibly charming book! Not having grown up in an English speaking country, I'd read depressingly few of the books mentioned (only 18 in total, actually), but I have my own list of Teen Classics I've Never Stopped Reading, so though I might not recognize the exact books Lizzie Skurnick referenced, I could at the very least recognize the sentiments behind them.This is the kind of book I wish I had thought of to write myself - full of book reports, it's the perfect kind of reading and writing for a nostalgic re-reader like myself. The only problem is that it made me want to read a huge number of the books mentioned, and unfortunately many of them are either out of print entirely, or utterly impossible to find in Denmark.I'd probably have rated it 5 stars if I'd known a larger number of the books.(For people interested, a full list of the books mentioned can be found here).