Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun - Gretchen Rubin It's been a long time since I last was this sad to finish a book - even longer since it happened to me with a non-fiction book! I ended up limiting myself to just one or two chapters a day, or I'd have breezed right through it. As it is, I'm now seriously considering turning back to page 1 and starting all over again.Gretchen Rubin's book is down to earth, easy to read, and easy to relate to. Most of what's in the book can also be found on her blog (http://www.happiness-project.com), but I've found that I like things in a more condensed and structured manner, so I definitely benefitted from reading the book - I'm going to continue to subscribe to her rss-feed though."It's the rare person who can't benefit from starting a happiness project", Rubin writes, and I'm inclined to agree with her. Naturally everybody's project will look different, but it's been inspiring for me to follow Gretchen on her journey. She interspersed her book with comments from her blog, and while there occasionally were a few too many of them, it was fascinating to see this more interactive approach.No matter if you'd consider yourself happy or not, I cannot recommend this book highly enough.And yes, I did turn straight around and reread it.