Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) - Beth Revis "Shades of Earth" picks up immediately after where "A Million Suns" leaves off, so I'm glad I got to read the two so quickly after each other. In many ways it's not a separate book, but a continuation of AMS.Unfortunately I wasn't quite as blown away by this one as by the first two books in the series. It's still extremely well written, and I couldn't put it down once I got started - resulting in a couple of nights that ended up being much later than they ought to have been - but there were a number of issues in it that I didn't think were properly handled... I didn't like the way they were handled at least. A brief period of time I thought I would end up having to give this just one lone star, but fortunately Beth Revis didn't go there, and redeemed herself in the end. But I couldn't quite justify giving her the last star, so 4 it is.But it's a thrilling - and chilling - ride, with lots of surprises along the way. At least, I certainly hadn't seen even half of them coming. I didn't think the characters were quite as well defined as in the two first books though, and missed some of the lighter banter we had seen there.Still well worth the read though.