Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
Divergent (Divergent #1) - Veronica Roth "Divergent" is one of those books that suddenly popped up everywhere. I actually hadn't even considered reading it, until I read yesterday that it had been voted "Book of the Year" by Goodreads! Now I knew I had to see what the fuss was all about.The book did NOT disappoint! I was hooked from the very first moment, and even the open ending didn't bother me too much... I must be getting to a point where I've started to expect them! I couldn't put the book down, and would have finished it much sooner if I didn't have that pesky work intervene ;)The action is fast-paced and convincing - it takes a very talented writer to make me afraid of heights through her writing... and I don't even have vertigo! I was stunned when I discovered she's only 23 years old! If she continues in this vein, she has great things ahead of her.It actually most of all reminded me of "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld, which isn't a bad thing at all. Now I just hope that Veronica Roth can keep up the pace in the sequel.Reread in 2013 - still love it :)