Kiwiria

Shadow of Night
Deborah Harkness
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Rachel Joyce
Happier at Home: Kiss More, Jump More, Abandon a Project, Read Samuel Johnson, and My Other Experiments in the Practice of Everyday Life - Gretchen Rubin Fortunately I ended up enjoying this just as much as "The Happiness Project". I had wondered how much new stuff there would be to write on the subject, but I actually thought she managed quite nicely, and there were even some things I preferred about this book compared to THP (of course there were also some things I preferred about THP, but I had expected nothing else).As the title indicates, this book focused on being happy at home. It wasn't about changing your life, it was about making your home a happy place to be. With a move coming up, this meant even more to me than it probably would have otherwise. Many of Gretchen Rubin's resolutions here were more of a 'one time deal' thing than actual resolutions. Also, they were a LOT more Gretchen-specific than those in THP. Not that that's a bad thing, it just meant there were some things I had a harder time relating to.I was grateful to her for pointing me towards Demeter Fragrance Library though. They have a perfume called "New Zealand"!!!!